With all this sun, warm weather and new growth, spring is the ideal time to reflect on our goals. And maybe, we will be more motivated to follow through. I started a small list of my goals for this spring. What are some of yours?
1. Simple: Enjoy spring and my final quarter at Ohio University!
2. Spend less time on the computer and more time reading my stacks of magazines and books
3. Faire des pique-niques with my friends from study abroad often, reminiscing our time in Avignon and eating fromage
4. Email my host mom more often, she surely has a new Bobcat there
5. Send out applications and resumes… find a job!
6. Keep working and saving money
7. Hit the gym, or take a long jog outdoors, 5 times a week
8. Blog 3 times each week (hehe)
9. Cut back on Ramen and canned food, buy local and eat fresh foods
10. Aim for a 4.0 GPA…
11. Spring cleaning, of course. Donate old clothes, even things I’ve needlessly been holding on to
12. Keep in contact with my friends. It’s hard sometimes to reach beyond the people right next to me